DS Internet Browser

H

Holliepie

Howdy,

Sorry if this has been answered before. But I wasn wondering if anyone has the internet brower on their DS.

Is it worth getting? And without meaing to sound really stupid (new user) how does it actually work? In the sense; been reading up and it says "connect to a network"

can someone explain this part to me please??

Ta muchly:smashin:

You can connect using wireless internet, either from a wireless router or by buying a wifi adaptor http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle...G=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf

You stick it in your pc and it makes your pc a wireless hotspot, sending out the internet across your house.

The nintendo ones are a lot easier to set up.

Also if you are in a 'wifi hotspot' (some train stations and airports have wifi )

If you live in Manchester oyur in luck because we are getting wifi across the whole city for free soon ! :smashin:

I havent used the browser myself but ive heard its very slow at loading pages and wont load a lot of stuff because it doesnt support the software used, some people on here said it was good but i bet they arent using it still. Overall its meant to be pretty rubbish and over expensive

some people on here said it was good but i bet they arent using it still.

wrong, still using it & probably will from time to time as long as I have my ds. It works fine, just don't go in expecting too much.

£15 from amazon.co.uk

i find it really handy, much more user friendly than the psp browser, it can be a bit slow sometimes but well worth it i think.

I still use the browser occasionally, like when I'm in bed and I just want to check something out without getting up :smashin:

It's a pretty good deal at £15. Just don't expect it to be super fast.

or fast. it handy but no more than that. When I get my wii it will become non existant.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom