• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DS games from Movietyme

bluevortex

Anybody use this company? I ordered mario kart at start of the week and it showed in stock. They have debited my account (£20.99) and now told me the game is out of supply with them and also with supplier? Great! I was sent an email saying it will take 1-2 weeks for delivery. Not very happy TBH....

This happened to me with Pac N Roll, but it was only £7.99, so I didn't mind waiting. They are a good company, with great prices, but the waiting was a pain.

Conn

Cancel it and buy it from Woolworths - currently in their 2 for £26. :smashin:

But generally Movietyme are excellent (Sorry Craig, but the Woolies deal is exceptional)

bluevortex

Conn said:
Cancel it and buy it from Woolworths - currently in their 2 for £26. :smashin:

But generally Movietyme are excellent (Sorry Craig, but the Woolies deal is exceptional)

is that in-store only?

bluevortex

usagi13 said:
I have used Movietyme dozens of times now...I couldnt praise them enough for their service!

I will wait for delivery. I was just hoping to be playing it by now, so im a little dissapointed. That said they have kept me informed and are the cheapest place i've seen for DS games.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom