DS and Wii interactivity?

P

Psykewne

I'd expect stuff next year sometime most likely, seems likely they'll be some interesting stuff done.

adda

Novice Member
would it be possible to download demo games through the wii to your ds?
anyone heard any rumours bout this?

Refused

would it be possible to download demo games through the wii to your ds?
anyone heard any rumours bout this?

I read on wikipedia that you can, the Wii acts as a download station. Not sure if this is true or if so when you'll be able to.

adda

Novice Member
I read on wikipedia that you can, the Wii acts as a download station. Not sure if this is true or if so when you'll be able to.
sounds promising then?
surely its good for nintendo to look into this? i can't be bothered to go to my "local" download station to try stuff

adda

Novice Member
That sounds the business, the absolute business. The thought of comin downstairs in the morning feelin sh*t and seein that blue light flashin with a "present" from ninty would def be a great start to the day! although it might make me even later for work :D

Jonstone

I found the idea of releasing simple innovative games made by small teams of developers with relatively low budgets for a few hundred points the most interesting.

Being old enough to remember the innovations in games during the era of the zx spectrum etc when you didn't need to have the budget of a major movie to produce a game, the idea of this really appeals.

Refused

I think one of the best things about the Wii is that it makes developers think about the creativity of their games, rather than simply the graphics! While Microsoft and Sony are pushing shiny graphics and fancy doo-dahs, Nintendo are pushing great new ideas and innovative games.

RuddyRoad

Refused, you are absolutely spot on !!!!

johnnyjb

Novice Member
Re: DS and Wii interactivity?
It would be awesome if you could download the VC games from the Wii onto your DS and play them on that.

I doubt that would happen though.
That would be great ,like you said i doubt it would happen more than likely they want ya to pay or something

eddidaz

That's what DS homebrew carts (DS Xtreme, Supercard Lite, etc.) are for ;)

I still need to get one actually. I decided on a DS Xtreme, but it's been out of stock everywhere since its release in October!