• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Drunken Master II (Blu-ray)

Dave5323

Just thought I let fans of Jackie Chan know there's a new region free Blu-ray of Drunken Master II with the original Hong Kong cut with Cantonese audio, the picture quality is very good. the only downside is the English subtitle are hard of hearing & not the normal ones.

You can get it from www.dddhouse.com

Damo121

I got a bit excited when I found this out from DVD Rewind. I went and imported it from YesAsia, only to find that it has English HOH Subs only:facepalm:. Come on Eureka, it's long overdue somebody got the rights to the proper version!

Dave5323

I got a bit excited when I found this out from DVD Rewind. I went and imported it from YesAsia, only to find that it has English HOH Subs only:facepalm:. Come on Eureka, it's long overdue somebody got the rights to the proper version!
I can not understand why Warner are using HOH & not normal subs, they did the same with the Pedicab driver DVD

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member

If you want to sell it, LMK and I’ll start a wanted thread in the classifieds for you to reply to. :D

hippo99

Distinguished Member
If you want to sell it, LMK and I’ll start a wanted thread in the classifieds for you to reply to. :D
Ok, but Damo121 wants
62ADCB2B-804C-4ED1-A701-DDE21A744D78.gif

:p

Bull3t Or Blade

Distinguished Member
The Hong Kong Rescue version is pretty good. :smashin: But a Eureka version would be nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom