For Sale Drum Set, Guitar, 2 x Wireless Microphones for Band/Guitar/Rock Hero games

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Tony8, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Owned from new for around 2 years, these have seen limited use and are all in fully working, good condition. I believe they were actually a Band Hero bundle, but the box is in the loft so can't be sure.

2 sets of drum sticks included. I would like rid of these asap, so please feel free to make an offer as I was really not sure what to price them at.

Collection only on these please, and I have no desire to split the bundle :thumbsup:

Price and currency: £50
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash on collection (COLLECTION ONLY)

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Bump

3. Handie Andy

Handie Andy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Just came here to look for a set of these and here they are. Unfortunately i am too far to pick up, if you change your mind on delivery let me know and we can try sort a deal. :)

4. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hey Andy,

I see you are in Manchester - I travel to Liverpool with work every now and then (going tomorrow as it happens, but a bit short notice!) so perhaps we can sort something out?

I am next down there on 1 April (next Tuesday) if memory serves me right, so if you can travel a wee bit to meet up somewhere convenient for both of us it is an option. I am loathe to post them due to the considerable cost tbh :smashin:

Let me know, along with what kind of offer you are thinking about?

Cheers,
    Tony

5. Handie Andy

Handie Andy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Sounds more appealing, where would be best to meet for you?. Also how long are you expected to be in liverpool as i will be on 7-3 shift that week. I will be able to get half day if we can agree on the sale.

6. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    I will be in Liverpool from around 9am - 3pm, but unavailable until after that, so you probably wouldn't need to take a half day to be honest. My route home takes me from Liverpool city centre, out along the M58 to join the M6, so I could meet you anwhere along there if that suited you? I would prefer not to have to cut across the M62 towards Manchester if I am totally honest :)

I have been told not to sell the microphones btw, so it would just be the drum kit and guitar - hope that is ok? Also, do you want to agree a price before we get too involved in the logistics of arranging to meet up?

Cheers,
    Tony

7. Handie Andy

Handie Andy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    So you would be heading north on M6 as appose to birchwood?. I just did a quick route check on google and that suggests the route past newton le willows! However i am totally hopeless on motorways as shameful as that sounds being a man :). If i were to offer £35 and meet at junction 26 where you would get on the M6 im guessing?. No worries about the mics i have a pair from the lips game!.

8. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    I'll accept £35 for the drums and guitar :smashin:

I'll start a conversation (PM) to work out the finer details.

Cheers,
    Tony