• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Drugs in sport

Lee

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/5228060.stm

Why do it? Surely they must realise that they will get caught eventually. It's really annoying when sportsman, who have achieved great things, turn out to be not performing within the rules.

What's the answer to stop it?

abraxus

I often think that eventually the time must come when man can simply run no faster, or jump any higher, what happens then?

Why not just let them take what they like and see what happens?

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
abraxus said:
I often think that eventually the time must come when man can simply run no faster, or jump any higher, what happens then?

Why not just let them take what they like and see what happens?

er....The Incredible Hulk spring to mind?...lol

:D

D

Dr Diversity

What was Ben Johnson barking on about on R5? He claimed that the public are only interested in the results, not the methods (sic) used to get there. Doesn't get my vote. I can still remember watching his race and at the end asking 'is he clean'. Seems he wasn't!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom