Dropping Levels in COD4 - is it just me??

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Dave_The_Villa, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Dave_The_Villa

Dave_The_Villa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi,

I have had this happen to me twice now on COD4 and i gotta say i am not happy with it, i dont know if its something to do with all the problems on live or if i am suffering from some kinda glitch?

Basically the on friday last week i got up to level 52 and i was getting closer to my second prestige, so i had a break for some food, then to my delight when i returned i was back at lvl 50 again, i thought this was odd so i checked the leaderboards and low and behold i was lvl 52 on there, for a bit and then it showed my current lvl of 50 again.

Yay, i thought. Thinking that i'd get the points back i played on anyway, till i got to lvl 52 again. I didnt get the points back, incidently :mad:

Then last night i sign in again and im now back to lvl 51 but again the leaderboads show lvl 52, as you can imagine i was not happy!

Has anyone else had this happen, or am i the only one to have done level 51 5 times and still not leveld up?? :lease:

2. Mullet94

Mullet94

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Sounds similar to a problem that they had on PS3 version before Xmas, Infinity Ward gave us a double xp weekend as compensation for the same problem. If it's a widespread problem they might do the same for the 360 community.