Drop outs, What happened?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by STOWITBELOW, Apr 9, 2004.

1. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Tuesday before last, I recorded a few trash programs for domestic blis. When watching them, they kept 'jumping', with split second audio drop outs - mainly audio, but some video also. Both C4 programs. I thought my HDD was goosed, but other programs recorded since are ok. I can't recall if other programs were simultaneously recorded, if they were they were watched & fine. I'm ashamed to admit they were Brat Camp & Selling houses. Anyone any thoughts?

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Seem to recall reading posts from other viewers about a problem with the CH4 broadcast a week or so ago.
    Might be the same issue, might not be:)

3. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Thanks Starburst for putting my mind at rest. I was panicing my Sky+ bubble was going to burst, & the walls come tumbling down all around me. I don't like, but can tolerate it being a bit 'buggy' when weighed against all its good points. I know it would rapidly fall from favour though, were it to reach the magic threshold & become too unreliable. Thankfully that is a considerable way off. I was just worried it could have been the start of something.