• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

drone Disturbing and annoying! please help

ripo66

Novice Member
Hello everyone,
There is an anonymous neighbor who regularly bothers us throughout the year with his advanced drone

Peeks into the house .. goes down to the yard .. stands in front of the bathroom window And trying to bother my little sister
i have searched a bit on the internet and saw that there is something called a drone gun \ jammer gun
Which transmits frequencies towards the same object and disrupts its absorption
The problem is that this tool is very expensive

And I'm looking for a cheaper solution

i have notice that the dji drones are working some frequency's

usually have 2 things
one is the Remote Controller that work on :

2.400-2.4835 GHz:
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤20 dBm
SRRC: ≤20 dBm
MIC: ≤20 dBm

5.725-5.850 GHz:
CE: ≤14 dBm
SRRC: ≤26 dBm

and the second is the Aircraft itself that work on

• Operating Frequency
  • 2.400-2.4835 GHz
    5.725-5.850 GHz
  • Transmitter Power (EIRP)
  • 2.400-2.4835 GHz:
    CE: ≤20 dBm
    SRRC: ≤20 dBm
    MIC: ≤20 dBm

5.725-5.850 GHz:
    CE: ≤14 dBm
    SRRC: ≤26 dBm

i found on the internet some frequency jammer and i really appreciate if someone can please help me to understand if its can be work
to shut down \ to keep away the drone from my house

I attached the links

thanks in advance

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
Without sounding glib and you being in the USA , can you not just shoot it down 🤣

Seriously though , if it’s that close to see it then why can’t you follow it back to the operator or is that simplistic ?

outoftheknow

Without sounding glib and you being in the USA , can you not just shoot it down 🤣
I’m not so sure they are in the USA ;)

@ripo66 - can you confirm your location for the purpose of receiving advice (you don’t have to - just a request for context) since apart from anything else I suspect some of the possible solutions won’t be available depending on your laws wherever you are. Privacy laws vary as well and that is the main issue here really. It is very difficult for people from many nations tk give advice that needs to be tailored to laws where you are.

ripo66

Novice Member
Hi friends apologies probably mistakenly written ..
You do not have to worry about me my location at this moment - outside us

So that's how I'm very interested in intercepting this drone
And fails to locate or track its owner

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom