drone build problems

What flight controller are you using? It looks like it's over correcting and that's leading to an uncontrollable oscillation. I don't think the frame is the issue.

You might need to play with the PiD values in the FC software to make the drone a little slower respond.

Check the basics first. FC orientated the right way round calibrated correctly, motors connected in the right order, spinning in the right direction, that sort of thing.

Agreed although I know nothing of what to do , I guess an analogy would be a smashing caravan , you need to dampen things down ....

What flight controller are you using? It looks like it's over correcting and that's leading to an uncontrollable oscillation. I don't think the frame is the issue.

You might need to play with the PiD values in the FC software to make the drone a little slower respond.

Check the basics first. FC orientated the right way round calibrated correctly, motors connected in the right order, spinning in the right direction, that sort of thing.
i am using an Iflight f4 flight controller with a 35amp iflight 4 in 1 esc

OK, go through the checks I suggested first and then have a look through the documentation on the FC as to how to either load in a more benign set of PiDs or how to adjust them.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom