Driving with my knees !!!!!!!!!!

cutes6

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I have been on the look out for a sign and whilst driving south the other week I had a nightmare journey. I was getting very bored so I got my Ixus 40 out and took this shot through the windscreen on the move looking through the camera drving with my knees. - DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS.

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-3.jpg
    Resize Wizard-3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 210
can you give me your whereabouts on britains road system please so i never have to come across you on the roads.

****ing dispicable

mr jones said:
can you give me your whereabouts on britains road system please so i never have to come across you on the roads.

****ing dispicable

electrolyte said:
Um, not a great photo and defo not worth risking your life (and more importantly the lives of others) for... :thumbsdow

I second both of these comments. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Guy's with hindsight I totally agree with your comments - yes it was a silly thing to do :suicide: :suicide:

I will say though I have never and I mean never, come across anybody who has not done something silly whilst driving, however this does not mean I don't regret what I did or minimise it in anyway.

I'm going to try this out of the rear window. If i rest my backside on the wheel I should be able to steer....just a question of remembering opposite inputs on the wheel compared to what I see out of the window. The kids will be in the back and should have a wonderfully shocked look on their faces.....mmmm could be a winner ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom