Driving to Victioria Coach station

Member 328449

My girlfriend is coming home from Wales tomorrow on the coach and when she gets to Victoria she has to change and wait for a while. Would it be easy for me to pick her up from Victoria or is it not worth it?

Nobber22

Novice Member
Driving in London is never easy, but the pick-up point at Victoria Bus Station is big enough for 20+ taxis at any one time, so you should be fine.

If she doesn't know London, then Victoria is a pretty intimidating station and a pick-up would probably be most appreciated. :devil:

Member 328449

It's more an issue of the time waiting around. Also I haven't seen her in a week so I'm looking forward to it. Think I'll drive it. No congestion charge on a sat too.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Don't forget that parking restrictions & meters will probably still be in force & that you can get a ticket by CCTV these days.

stevefish69

Most meters and some single yellow lines are free after 1330 on Saturday's. Just make sure you check the plates before parking up and leaving.

There are loads of small backstreets with meters around Victoria that should be easy enough to find.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom