Driving Game fans

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This post probably belongs in the Gaming Special Offers Forum but more people view here.

Anyway, Dixons are selling the Thrustmaster Enzo Forcefeedback steering wheel for 97p!!! My local store had 2 of these in stock(only 1 now though :devil: ) so other shops i would of thought would have them too. The item code for it is 982911 which should help if you ask someone in the shop for one.

Unfortunately that item number does not work on their internet site(i guess it's not availbale from there)

Happy Hunting.

Now Im going to have to try and track one of these down. Have tried dixons helpline and they say thay have not got any at all in the whole of Dixons group. Dont believe it so we now have a track one down. What store did you get it from? Cheers

I got mine in the Dover store, if you live in the south-east i can ask a mate who works there to have a look to see what other shops in the south have them, or if you give me a list of possible shops i can ask if he can check them, not sure if this is possible thou, but i'll ask him.

Stratford was good for me and I got one. Did say they had 4 until they realised the price and mysteriously went down to 1. Cheers for the heads up.

No worries, its only coz my mate rang me this morning and told me that i got one. He said that they quite often have stupidly cheap things but never make it out to the shop, if you know what i mean.

well if you get the heads up on anything else give us a shout. Nice one

Well, funny you should mention that. I've just picked up a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse(microsoft) for £24.97 - item code 802391!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom