Driven to Kill Blu-ray Review & Comments

Tech News

Reaction score
Reviewed by Cas Harlow, 28th May 2009
Steven Seagal just won't die. I guess he's hard to kill, and he keeps playing characters who think they're above the law and are out for justice. Recently he's been on deadly ground, submerged in the belly of the beast with his lacklustre DTV career, churning out endless badly made action movies like a man who is already half past dead. Either he has to walk away into the sun someplace out of reach or make a concerted executive decision to do something decent before he retires. Whilst Driven to Kill is a step in the right direction, it's still a way off being theatrically viable. On Blu-ray it is far from benchmark quality, but the video and audio presentation is still noticeably better than on SD-DVD. If you're a Seagal newcomer this isn't going to make you an instant fan, but you'd probably enjoy checking it out on Channel 5. If you're a fan of old school Seagal then this is one of his better recent efforts to rent and remind you of days long gone. Personally I still hope he signs off his action career before he hits 60 with an above-average Under Siege sequel, but I'm probably just dreaming.
Read the full review...

I like Seagal but someone needs to tell the guy his carrier is over , i would be the first to morn this :(

Still i will watch this film

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom