Driveclub TT: The Revival

Preference?

• 3 Cars / 1 Track

• 3 Tracks / 1 Car

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're in the middle of a series at the moment @Pacman786 but there will be another one once this has finished, so do feel free to join us then :)

No worries mate, I'll make sure you're included in the next one :)
Well against the odds I got back from a meeting with 45m to spare before I headed out on Dad taxi duties. Got in a time on all 3. I still hate sprints :) can't get into the flow at all and more than once confirming all those points screens I pressed "continue" instead or "restart" :facepalm:
Still lots of fun even for a few minutes and I scraped off the bottom for a moment or two at least :D

Tried to put in some times last night but the old Kuro kept going into standby mode at the worst moments so gave up & sent media box in this morning should be back in a week or so (fingers crossed).

I improved on both the sprints to be behind @bloodsugar6 by a tenth or two and then ran a 1:13.7 on Yedapalli to go a tenth faster than everyone else. But this was around 7pm last night so no doubt someone came along and went top :)

I've still yet to stick my oar in this week, Love your confidence Lefty.:rotfl:

Ah the grippy Skyline, this'll make up for the poor week just gone. Hopefully i can exploit as much grip as i can out of it to get the best times i can!

New challenges are out and there are two this week - the Ferrari FXX K in a four lapper around Chungara Lake and, I apologise for this one, a Time Trial around Bryggen 3.

Next week for the finale I'll make sure we have something easy to drive!

Results for week three can be found here > clicky

A very close battle at the top, with the top three separated by just over two tenths :)

I apologise for this one, a Time Trial around Bryggen 3.
Managed to get a few minutes to set a couple of times, nothing special and I wouldn't expect 5th to stick on either of them.
You need to apologise for the TT though. I have a crick in my neck from leaning left at all those corners :D
That Ferrari is a twitchy thing isn't it?

New challenges are out and there are two this week - the Ferrari FXX K in a four lapper around Chungara Lake and, I apologise for this one, a Time Trial around Bryggen 3.

Next week for the finale I'll make sure we have something easy to drive!
Will cost me £5.99 to get the ferrari..

Managed to get a few minutes to set a couple of times, nothing special and I wouldn't expect 5th to stick on either of them.
You need to apologise for the TT though. I have a crick in my neck from leaning left at all those corners :D
That Ferrari is a twitchy thing isn't it?

I quite like the TT, I'm not apologising for both challenges :p

So it's the last week next week - what would people like to see?

1. One endurance race (10 laps), a Time Trial and a Sprint
2. Two 3 Lap Races and a Sprint
3. One endurance race (10 laps) and two Sprints

It'll be in a car we're all familiar with so there can be no grumbling :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom