DRIVECLUB : General Chat

FlagshipDevice

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Forza 5 has been announced as a launch title for Xbox One. I like the Forza series. I also love Gran Turismo, but we'll have to wait for PS4 GT as the latest in the series is launching on PS3 later this year.

Soooo... we have Drive Club. No doubt E3 will shed more light on it, but from what I can tell it's a racing game where you become members of your own teams with your mates, then compete against other teams globally. Or something like that. Sounds intriguing, looking forward to learning more about it.

Last edited:
I'd go DC before GT to be honest unless GT6 is more then GT5 spec 3.0

GT 6 will need more time. But the good news is that when it comes out, it's unlikey to be bloated as GT 5, since the PS4 has miles better system structure.

Menu navigation should be easier with the touchpad as well.

As for Drive Club, I really hope it looks better than Forza 5.

If DC does indeed turn out to be an arcade racer instead of a sim i.e you have the advantage if using a DS4 as opposed to a wheel...then I'm in.

I need something to fill the gap until Criterion's PS4 offering - Need for Speed: Rivals

Last edited:
Really like the sound of this game, definitely one to keep an eye on.

sounds better than GT in any case. This will be something to consider against forza etc...

Ok, I'll take the hit.

Whats the first rule of Drive Club? We don't talk about Drive Club.

Whats the second rule of Drive Club? WE.. DONT... TALK... ABOUT... DRIVE CLUB!

thx for your time.

I'll be all over this like a cheap suit.

I need something to fill the gap until Criterion's PS4 offering - Need for Speed: Rivals

Just so your aware Criterion is not the developer for need for speed Rivals Ghost Games is , Criterion is partly involved in helping with some of the elements mostly the online side of things like the autolog but that's it.

Just so your aware Criterion is not the developer for need for speed Rivals Ghost Games is , Criterion is partly involved in helping with some of the elements mostly the online side of things like the autolog but that's it.

I knew it was a collaboration between the two houses yes. ;)

I was under the impression that Criterion were helping out quite considerably though - not just the online side of things. I'm sure that Criterion's Craig Sullivan is overseeing the whole production.

I knew it was a collaboration between the two houses yes. ;)

I was under the impression that Criterion were helping out quite considerably though - not just the online side of things. I'm sure that Criterion's Craig Sullivan is overseeing the whole production.

yeah he is overseeing the whole project, I'm not saying it will turn our bad or anything just that Criterion are not the main developer for it, and with Criterion doing mostly the online stuff which has been the best part in my opinion of the latest need for speed games both most wanted and hot pursuit there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

If this has the right elements of Test Drive Unlimited, PGR, Gran Turismo and even a touch of Burnout all thrown together into one beautiful mix, then it will make the PS4 a must buy for me. Fingers crossed....

This is what i thought of the video above blar blar blar blar blar blar!!! Show us ingame footage :D

The true successor to GRID.

The game will apparently be playable at E3 so it should be interesting to read the thoughts and previews in it.

The game will apparently be playable at E3 so it should be interesting to read the thoughts and previews in it.

Knew there was some info I meant to post yesterday. Cheers.

Look forward to hearing more.

This is one of the big ones i'm looking at as a must have launch title. Hopefully this will wow me like the first time i saw Motorstorm on PS3 launch day...i can remember the monument valley opening sequence and was just blown away!

As long as I can use my driving force GT wheel with this and the PS4 in general then I'll be a happy chappy...:thumbsup:

Is Driveclub free for PS Plus members or is it a cut down version as they called it the PS+ edition.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom