DRIVECLUB : General Chat

I took a gander. Most reliable news sources were from launch. More a question in hope rather than expectation!

I keep trying to explain to my mates what it is about Driveclub that see's me playing little else other than this crack crazed game.

From now on i'm just going to show them this video.

These pictures are pretty special.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62882963@N07/page2

Last edited:
I'm back in front mate, won't get chance to challenge you again if you beat me as I'm away this weekend, so congratulations if you top my time
Yeah, i'll let you have that Peugeot time. I can get in front no problem, i'm just making too many mistakes and throwing the car everywhere. I've been away for probably 2 days on this game so far. That and whoever created that terrible design for that car should be punished.

I'm trying the Audi one now. Here i go :p

EDIT: May have another go at the Peugeot in a couple hours, considering it ends in about 8hours time. Have a 3:19.231 on the Audi.

I know what you mean, I've been a quarter of a second up on the first split in the Peugeot but then mess it up, there's another half a second to be had I reckon

I don't even know if this is real or not.:confused:
16746148732_c4f4ae364a_o.jpg

X3remes | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This weeks challenges are over. Thanks to all that took part :smashin:

The results were as follows :

1. Solo Drift : AHR3 - Ferrari F12berlinetta

1st Firetrappe : 10,930
2nd paul young : 10,369

2. Solo TT P2P : Hurrungane Reverse - Audi R8 V10 Coupe Plus

1st ArsenalKid1990 : 3:19.231
2nd Firetrappe : 3:30.376
3rd paul young : 3:36.411
4th Kolmes : 3:40.164

3. Solo TT Track : Yedapalli - Peugeot EX1 Concept

1st ArsenalKid1990 : 1:12.470
2nd furyhobn0b : 1:12.877
3rd Firetrappe : 1:13.859
4th Kolmes : 1.20.856
5th paul young : 1:22.248

This weeks Friday night challenges have been sent out to:

@LeftyXXIII
@ArsnalKid1990
@TheWidowMaker40
@paulyoung666
@Kolmes
@furryhobnob

As the Track TT seemed the most popular last week i've stuck to a couple of those this week and left out any P2P or Drift challenges. This week you've got :

1. Solo TT Track : Sentraltind Reverse - Ferrari FF
2. Solo TT Track : Chungara Lake Reverse - Audi A1 Quattro

If anyone else would like to participate then just let me know and i'll forward the challenges.

Have Fun! :thumbsup:

If anyone else would like to participate then just let me know and i'll forward the challenges.

Is it that time already, where we have to be forced to drive that Audi? Oh dear.

Neglected this of late due to having The Witcher 3 (monumental sized game) and then Batman AA (which I sped through Arkham City for before starting it as I'd never finished it previously)

Can I ask anyone that has bought the season pass for DriveClub, is it worth it? It was one of the things I kept stalling on, waiting for something significant to push me over the edge and buy before taking the plunge. Am I correct in saying all the content included in the pass is now out and any further releases may be subject to extra charges?

Neglected this of late due to having The Witcher 3 (monumental sized game) and then Batman AA (which I sped through Arkham City for before starting it as I'd never finished it previously)

Can I ask anyone that has bought the season pass for DriveClub, is it worth it? It was one of the things I kept stalling on, waiting for something significant to push me over the edge and buy before taking the plunge. Am I correct in saying all the content included in the pass is now out and any further releases may be subject to extra charges?
There's one more expansion pack that releases near the end of July. After that the Season Pass finishes and is definitely worth it. The game now has over 100 Cars i believe, which is a monumental change considering how many it had at launch. It's definitely worth the price too. As you save around 60-70% of your money if you were to buy them all independently.

Plus there's more added variety and competition.

@TubbyBeaker Should you decide to buy the season pass and i urge you to, you'd be committing the biggest robbery since the great train robbery. :rotfl:

I've had the game for a while but only recently purchased the season pass. Id say it is worth it, but having gone through activating all the ad ons, it's a bit overwhelming the amount I've got to get through! I'm going to focus on a tour at a time from now on.

I've had the game for a while but only recently purchased the season pass. Id say it is worth it, but having gone through activating all the ad ons, it's a bit overwhelming the amount I've got to get through! I'm going to focus on a tour at a time from now on.

It is a steal if you pick up a secondhand copy off here for a tenner and add the season pass !!!!

I feel guilty every time i fire DC up.:)

Just had a go at the Reddit league TT.:D
11731957_923144904436283_8653092119204879915_o.jpg

This track is in my top 5 in the whole game.:clap:

Last edited:
This weeks challenges are over. Thanks to all that took part :smashin:

The results were as follows :

1. Solo Drift : AHR3 - Ferrari F12berlinetta

1st Firetrappe : 10,930
2nd paul young : 10,369

2. Solo TT P2P : Hurrungane Reverse - Audi R8 V10 Coupe Plus

1st ArsenalKid1990 : 3:19.231
2nd Firetrappe : 3:30.376
3rd paul young : 3:36.411
4th Kolmes : 3:40.164

3. Solo TT Track : Yedapalli - Peugeot EX1 Concept

1st ArsenalKid1990 : 1:12.470
2nd furyhobn0b : 1:12.877
3rd Firetrappe : 1:13.859
4th Kolmes : 1.20.856
5th paul young : 1:22.248

This weeks Friday night challenges have been sent out to:

@LeftyXXIII
@ArsnalKid1990
@TheWidowMaker40
@paulyoung666
@Kolmes
@furryhobnob

As the Track TT seemed the most popular last week i've stuck to a couple of those this week and left out any P2P or Drift challenges. This week you've got :

And that's me out , best I could do with a pad and auto gears !!!

I took a gander. Most reliable news sources were from launch. More a question in hope rather than expectation!
I must be misremembering then because I was pretty sure I heard some recent news. Maybe it was in relation to PCars or something.

A mp race against some Plus Edition Drivers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom