Driveclub: Endurance race private lobbies

bloodsugar6

Established Member
Reaction score
So,private lobbies have arrived!!
The perfect chance to do the events you want,when you want and without all the random crackpots.
Hopefully if there's enough interest I'll be setting up some regular mid to endurance lobbies,mostly single car events(to avoid any poorly balanced events).
So if you like going round and round in really pretty cars,send a friends request to bloodsugar6magic and post something here about what times would be good for you to race.

Yay,might be tough getting a full lobby tho.With a few big releases,the distraction of bikes and a general lull in DC activity,private lobbies has been a bit of an anticlimax considering how many people were shouting for them.

Would be good to get a few more people involved. I enjoyed the session last night, even as the back marker. I did better in the final race of the evening though, where i still had people in my sight for much of the race.

Yeah,a few more would be nice.Post a couple of favorite tracks and cars Kolmes,and next time we can run a some events with them.

I'll keep an eye out for you all. As for preference, anything suits me as i need to complete almost all acolades.

I'm up for a some endurance races and I'm usually about on Mon-Wed evenings.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom