Dressing like a Star

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Werewolfs, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Werewolfs

Werewolfs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,447
    Sorry if this has been done before. I had a quick search but could not find anything. I think it has but here goes.

So has anyone tried to copy a look of a film star or bought anything they saw on screen because they thought it looked good. Not memorabilia as that is cool but more copying.
    When Grease first came out I tried to look like a T Bird:blush:. I had a "bomber jacket" not leather as it was a poor upbringing. Anyway I used glue and glitter to try and put t birds on the back. Successful in a way but the glitter used to fall off.:facepalm: Makes me laugh now thinking about it. I am trying to think in later years whether I have copied a look and I bought sunglasses similar to Linda Hamilton in T2. I also had my hair slicked back like Hannibal Lecter. o_O. Anymore I think of I will get back to you.

2. captainarchive

captainarchive
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,882
    I first watched Rebel Without a Cause in the late 1970's and bought a red harrington jacket soon afterwards.

3. bruce-leroy

bruce-leroy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,266
    Not exactly dressing like a star, but when I was caught up with the Cannon ninja movies bug back in the 80s, I bought (well, got my mum to buy) a ninja costume!