Dreams

Very nice .....

.... but what did I just watch!

No idea what that was about.

Love the look at this tbh, have no idea what its all about yet but at least it has the right team behind it. Something we need more info on I think!

Weird

Looks and sounds interesting. I'd love to see a video of someone make a dream from scratch and see how easy/hard it will be.

I think what I just watched may have made more sense back in the days I used to smoke herbal cigarettes, but I've no idea what the hell that was all about! I'm still intrigued by it though for some reason...

Lol. I reckon I'd build a masterpiece on this after a bottle of Jack!

I just don't get it... I understand what they're doing, but my simple mind just isn't tuned into this at all :/

I just don't get it... I understand what they're doing, but my simple mind just isn't tuned into this at all :/
You make things with shafts in your hands. I presume you'll be like Michelangelo with a brush once you load this game up.

For a supposedly creative company the techy side of it is fascinating. A lot of trial and error into different ways of rendering looks like it's paid off, game looks like it will he spectacular.

This could be a real time leech......looks really interesting.

Looks like a game you can play that will mimc the effects of LSD without you needing to risk your health or life!

This isn't my cup of tea at all, as I simply don't have the patience or skills to be create.

But I would quite like a 'player' to look at other peoples creations

I wonder what they have in mind for that.. There much be many people like me who would like to experience Dreams, without doing any create? I wonder if there will be some kind of player for free? Or even a reduced price?

I know that people could upload to Youtube and thats a possibility, but I want a little more than that, without having to buy the full 'game'.

Jon

This isn't my cup of tea at all, as I simply don't have the patience or skills to be create.

But I would quite like a 'player' to look at other peoples creations

I wonder what they have in mind for that.. There much be many people like me who would like to experience Dreams, without doing any create? I wonder if there will be some kind of player for free? Or even a reduced price?

I know that people could upload to Youtube and thats a possibility, but I want a little more than that, without having to buy the full 'game'.

Jon
Well LBP was all about creating your own 'games' but if you didn't want to create you could just play everyone else's created games and levels so maybe something along those lines?

is this a bit more than LBP`s level creator though? Can you effectively create a whole "game" as it were?

is this a bit more than LBP`s level creator though? Can you effectively create a whole "game" as it were?
Yes I think so, but I guess owning 'Dreams' will allow you to either create your own or play others is what I was getting at. I doubt there will be a free or reduced version to just play others creations.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't questioning what you said, more thinking aloud really. There`s limitless scope for this. I believe you can even take other peoples dreams and tailor them to your own ideas too. Probably not my cup of tea but my lad loved the LBP level creator so I`d be interested to see what he can do with this. Knowing my luck it`ll be a game about turds fighting chalfonts.

Well LBP was all about creating your own 'games' but if you didn't want to create you could just play everyone else's created games and levels so maybe something along those lines?

Thats the thing.. I never got the feeling that you created a 'game'.. more of a movie.. Thats why I assumed you would be able to 'watch' other peoples creation.. But of course, its if its like LBP, then of course there won't be version which only allows 'play' rather than 'create'.

Jon

Thats the thing.. I never got the feeling that you created a 'game'.. more of a movie.. Thats why I assumed you would be able to 'watch' other peoples creation.. But of course, its if its like LBP, then of course there won't be version which only allows 'play' rather than 'create'.

Jon
Yeah I agree, so far I'm not sure what the 'game' is or if there is one. It's all a bit vague at the moment but does look very pretty. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom