Dreaming

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dancook, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Dancook

Dancook
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,021
    i'm tired, i had such active dreams last night.... ommitting the finer details, but to summarise..

Some guy came to take my dad away.. he knew him.. said it was going to be fine then tried to tazer him. Dad used power from the tazer to ignite the kitchen and it all blew up....

Later on there was some robot covered with goo and look like a giant worm ..moving slowly, but it was snowy so i couldn't get away. Managed to get up on a wall in the end..

My girlfriend also had a twin, but there was a third one too.. who the twins were not aware of. .. . .

And the portal I couldn't enter because i had a gun.. it won't let you take extra items...

Then I had to try and fight an android, who's weakspot was so fricken complicated, had to match up three coloured wires..but there were so many coloured holes.. and i had to do this whilst it was trying to kill me. This is so a remote could be plugged in and shut it down.

God...exhausting

Anyone else have nights like this? This is a regular occurence for me. I play a lot of games and watch a lot of films.. I even go to the gym between 8 and 9pm... but i've been playing scrabble before bed lately to tone down the imagination... doesn't seem to work :)

2. smallclanger

smallclanger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +463
    Tell us more about the bit where you girlfriend has two twins ( can you have three twins!?)

3. johntheexpat

johntheexpat
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,811
    Sounds to me like the Dr Who episode that France 4 showed last night, where the Daleks and Davros collect together a load of planets and start destroying the Earth, to be confounded by 2 Dr Who and the Dr Donna.

Some guy came to take my dad away.. he knew him.. said it was going to be fine then tried to tazer him. Dad used power from the tazer to ignite the kitchen and it all blew up....

There was the scene where Davros's zap was reflected back to him.

Later on there was some robot covered with goo
    that would be the other one whose name I didn't get in the Dalek wheelchair.

My girlfriend also had a twin, but there was a third one too.. who the twins were not aware of. .. . .

Donna and the two doctors, all being timelords, temporarily, with Rose Tyler in the background trying to contact the doctor, unsuccessfully initially.

And the portal I couldn't enter because i had a gun.. it won't let you take extra items...

????
    Then I had to try and fight an android, who's weakspot was so fricken complicated,

The daleks again, fighting them used to be so easy, you just sprayed their 'eye' but as Wilfred tried that with his paintball gun and they can now 'self clean, things got a bit complicated.

had to match up three coloured wires..but there were so many coloured holes.. and i had to do this whilst it was trying to kill me. This is so a remote could be plugged in and shut it down.

All those battle scenes trying to fix the Tardis etc

God...exhausting

Yup.

This is where you tell me you haven't seen this particular episode.......:D

4. Iccz

Iccz
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,750
    :rotfl:

I thought mine was bad last night, but I wont go into detail, not on here :p

5. WillieCocker

WillieCocker
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +111
    Sounds to me like either you need to cut down on your cheese intake or stop watching Liam Neeson movies before you go to bed.:)

6. Dancook

Dancook
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,021
    :) Good try, but no i haven't seen doctor who in a long while.. I don't even watch tv at home.

7. Dancook

Dancook
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,021
    I made cauliflower cheese that night :) the night before I had cheese on toast... if i ever cook pasta it has to have cheese on it. There could be a pattern :) perhaps.

8. Dancook

Dancook
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,021
    It's not that exciting unfortunately...

My girlfriend came to find me, when I was hiding up on a wall out of reach of the gooey/worm/robot. She led me to my ...girlfriend, which I thought odd. It was almost like she sent a double, because it was too dangerous for her to go alone. Then there was a third that looked very similar to them both, but her features weren't as clear.. and the original two didn't know of this new third..blurry girlfriend :)

There was another part of my dream involving my girlfriend, but that's where this story ends.

9. WillieCocker

WillieCocker
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +111
    :nono::D

10. Iccz

Iccz
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,750
    I eat loads of cheese, often have cheese and crackers before bed, it never seems to have any impact on my dreams, i'm sure there must have been a scientific study on this, off to the googlemobile!

11. tony brazao

tony brazao

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    That will have something to do with it! :D

There's some food suplements used to aid fat loss which contain or contain similar herbs/products to ephedra. These give me wild dreams, crazy dreams. :boring::rotfl:

Just imagine if you started eating a load of cheese before bed time and to off-set the fat storage, you took some ephedra type supplements..... The result could melt the thermal couplings of the robot and damage it's power source (which is no doubt a nano-thermo-nuclear reactor) and this could cause an apocalyptic event in dream land! :D

12. Iccz

Iccz
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,750
    Study on cheese dreams: British Cheese Board - News

I'm a big cheshire fan, seems it doesn't do much to dreams.

I think i'll test out others myself to see!

13. Dancook

Dancook
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,021
    I'll avoid cheese for the next two nights and see how it goes.... thought I currently gym at least every other day, if not every day. And I only get time between 7-10pm really.

I don't mind the great dreams I have :) it's just the poor nights sleep that goes with them.