1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreamcast - Top Value

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by mattruston, May 14, 2003.

1. mattruston

mattruston

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you're skint i recommend to get a dreamcast. I got mine for £27 with a game and since then bought all sorts of games and controllers off ebay for next to nothing!
    like i got sega gt official ferrari and mclaren steering wheels for £40 official fishing rod and sega bass fishing for £10. absolutely amazing!
    daytona 2001 and metropolis street racer are amazing with a racing controller. And the graphics in dead or alive 2, soul calibur, msr, virtua tennis 2 and ecco while equalled have yet to be beaten!

in all i have about 20 games, 2 controllers, 2 racing controllers, fishing rod and ive spent less than £200

you cant beat a dreamcast for racing and fighting games or rpgs. Absolutely fabulous

This was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Sega party. :zonked:

2. specinv

specinv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree I still have my Dreamcast and use it every day.

The range and the quality of the games available was outstanding for it's time.

3. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +211
    Try and get youself the maracas. Parties will never be the same again! Might cost you though :(

Jus.

4. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +606
    yeah, samba with the maracas is amazing, I have had people who dont know how to turn the TV over let alone play games, arguing over who is next on that game.

DC £20-50
    samba £100 + for each set and you really need 2 sets.

so over £200, is it worth it ????

Oh Yeah !!! :D

do i wish I hadnt sold mine ???

oh yeah :suicide:

5. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats a bit unlucky,my mate got his from a bloke at work that consisted of console,20 games,2 offical controllers,2 offical memory cards,2 offical rumble packs and 2 offical light guns for £90,git.