• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dreambox DM800HD Clone - Reputable dealer in UK ?

thfccambs

Banned
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01244630204

Also

DigitalWorldz5off.jpg

Free shipping is still valid even with the discount. (free shipping is a supersaver option of 3-5 working days)

CODE: WORLDCUP2010

thfccambs

Banned
Looking for a reputable dealer that has stock in the UK so I can buy the DM800HD clone. Ta. :smashin:

Have you brought one then? You could also ask seller to put an image on it for you.

Gliese 581c

Distinguished Member
Have you brought one then? You could also ask seller to put an image on it for you.

not yet mate, tried satronics but they were pretty bad, said they would have stock one day then didnt arrive, then said would have stock 2 days later and didnt arrive, failed to reply to my emails now waiting on refund. :(

thfccambs

Banned
not yet mate, tried satronics but they were pretty bad, said they would have stock one day then didnt arrive, then said would have stock 2 days later and didnt arrive, failed to reply to my emails now waiting on refund. :(

Have a look HERE

Hope you get it sorted quickly mate.

thfccambs

Banned
I just checked my online banking, my refund has arrived. After reading that thread I think I got off lucky. :laugh:

Well i just found it, what a. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

alpashm

the guy is a friend of mine his boxes are mint. Comes with BL76 card. He will have upgradable ferarri cards soon which means you can update the card to next bootloader!

will let you know tuner version in a bit need to open it.

1080 jawbreaker

sattronic site looks a bit iffy, notice the stock level is going down yet the actual site looks well out of date, still had worldcup promo stuff going on. might just give primusat a try :)

Gliese 581c

Distinguished Member
sattronic site looks a bit iffy, notice the stock level is going down yet the actual site looks well out of date, still had worldcup promo stuff going on. might just give primusat a try :)

Please do not go near Satronics. Google them for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinPickering

Blooming heck. I thought the wording on Roy's site looked slightly careless but the one you mention is unbelievably poor. Incorrect spelling, punctuation and grammar looks so unprofessional! (With all due respect to those afflicted, it's a mistake to do web design if you are dyslexic.)

The "Terms & Conditions" page is riddled with errors and the terms are just plain wrong anyway. They would never hold up in court. You can't simply throw the responsibility on the customer if he chooses not to insure a parcel and it gets lost. Until the parcel arrives, you are holding the customer's money in trust.

On a personal note, I feel that it's morally wrong to take a customer's money until the goods are ready to ship. (Paypal excepted - unfortunately, if the payment isn't accepted straight away, it sometimes disappears. But refunds are very simple to do.)

logiciel

That's "Martin's criticisms".
The layout and general appearance of the site are things you can be proud of, but the text parts still need attention. Like MP I notice simple errors at once and find that "the first impression can be spoilt by a glaring error". Accurate spelling is something so basic, and so easy to do, that it should never get through to the potential customers. I recently found a site offering services that were just what I was looking for, but I had to tell them that I couldn't order because of the risk that their bad spelling and grammar might be an indication that their work would be equally unreliable.

MartinPickering

I recently found a site offering services that were just what I was looking for, but I had to tell them that I couldn't order because of the risk that their bad spelling and grammar might be an indication that their work would be equally unreliable.

Oh, don't start me off! I do that soooo often!

I even sacked an accountancy firm because they posted a letter to me, in which my name and address were spelt incorrectly and the house number was wrong! It was actually (a private letter) delivered to a neighbour. Their excuse was that the girl who typed it was "only a receptionist". :rolleyes:

I pointed out that the receptionist was their "shop frontage" and, if they couldn't be bothered to check her work, I didn't hold out any hope at all for their accountancy work.

logiciel

Your logic in making that decision was impeccable.
Santander did something similar to me recently and were eventually profusely apologetic about it.

logiciel

The thread topic is about a "reputable" dealer.
The points we've made affect the dealers' reputations.

PAUL7331

Jeez, I visited this thread thinking I could see poples views on the title ''Dreambox DM800HD Clone - Reputable dealer in UK ?''

I aint seen one recommendation yet!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom