Dreambox DM 600 PVR EPG recording

GeorgeTerm

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'v got Dreambox DM 600 PVR. I can't understand how I can watch another channel during recording in EPG mode(by timer),however I read in User Manual that I can do it easily and even can watch another records if I use instant recording mode(page96).:lease:

If somebody faced with such a case please help.:lease:

The DM600 only has one tuner. Unfortunately, this means you can't watch one channel & record another. I know it says you can in the manual, but apparently that's a mistake (It looks like they've copied some of the instructions over from their higher spec DM7025 & overlooked the error).

The DM600 only has one tuner. Unfortunately, this means you can't watch one channel & record another. I know it says you can in the manual, but apparently that's a mistake (It looks like they've copied some of the instructions over from their higher spec DM7025 & overlooked the error).

I tried to record in a mode "Instant recording" and everything worked fine.I could watch another channels .This issue appeared when I recorded in EPG mode only.
So there is another type of problem I suppose

As already stated, the PVR600 only has one tuner so you will be limited to what other channels you can watch whilst recording, ie, you can only watch channels that are on the same transponder as the channel you are recording which limits you to about 6 or 7 channels.

For example if you were recording BBC1 you wouldn't be able to watch ITV because they are on different transponders.

On the other hand if you were recording Sky Action you would also be able to watch at the same time Sky Classics, Sky Comedy, Sky Drama, Sky Family, Sky Indie, Sky Classic and Sky SciFi/Horror as they are all on the same transponder.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom