Draw Something 2: Only for iPhone?

I must admit I loved the original Draw Something, but like most people, stopped playing over night.

Have been following the talk of DS2 for some months and today it was released.. In truth, I don't expect it to have the same impact as the original, but you never know and am willing to give it a go.

But its only available as an iPhone download and if I do a search on the web, its hard to understand whether there is actually an iPad version... I would be surprised if there isn't, as its makes much more sence on a pad.. But does anyone know if/when its coming out?

Jon

rossi128

Standard Member
From what I can gather from a reply to someone's question on twitter, an iPad version is in the works but no information on when it will be out. I suspect it will be out before the android version though.

From what I can gather from a reply to someone's question on twitter, an iPad version is in the works but no information on when it will be out. I suspect it will be out before the android version though.
Thats pretty disappointing... How had can it be to makema "universal" app.. Very disappointed..

rossi128

Standard Member
Confirmed on twitter ipad version coming later in the year. Pretty crap really. They could have easily have made a universal app but they will make more money from people who have to buy it twice for multiple devices. Same reason why there's no universal app for angry birds or plants vs zombies to name a few.

Demon Luci

Distinguished Member
I've got to admit, I do get fed of people who are too tight to pay for an iPad and then get a cheaper tablet complain about a lack of apps. As with most things, you get what you pay for.....

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom