Drama triangle

GW43 said:
Too many people too readily assume the stance of "victim", to absolve themselves of any responsibilty for the position they find themselves in.
I'm afraid all three stances are very common even at a political level. Th uSA for years saw itself and still does as the great rescuer facing off the threat of the great persecutor Soviet Union. When that threat disappeared it had to find a new one- in steps Al Qaeda. All the while the USA has been very much a persecutor itself

I quite agree - whether it's at a personal, religious or state level, there are some who seem to relish the opportunity to portray themselves as "victims".

By so doing they seem to believe they can act with impunity against those they see as doing the victimising.

Readers can nominate their own victims/victimisers depending on their own particular world view. I'm staying out of it!

When one understands that viuctims are the result of an over nurturing parent.......... there I go rescuing again:eek: yer dogooders are typical rescuers.Persecutors are those that constantly criticise and blame others and always like to be right about everything( one or two in here perhaps??:D )

Surely you can get your post count up with better spam material than of late LGS.

I mean its not even masked by a silly test we can take ;)

Ethics Gradient said:
Surely you can get your post count up with better spam material than of late LGS.

I mean its not even masked by a silly test we can take ;)

Its not meant as spam and if you dont like it ,you dont have to reply:rolleyes:

la gran siete said:
Actually its an offshoot of Transactional Analysis

which has been discredited and has had numerous court cases against it's practioners and those of it's 'offshoots' - including in this country.

stick to your crystal healing and gullability therapies

The fact that few choose to discredit is hardly grounds for everyone else to do so as well. Just their opinions thats all

la gran siete said:
The fact that few choose to discredit is hardly grounds for everyone else to do so as well. Just their opinions thats all

Did you copy that quote of the Church of Scientologies website ;)

I like to think I'm far too complicated to be summarised in a rather straightforward flow chart.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom