Dragon's Teeth

Oswald

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Posted on battlefields G+ page, and next week will get our first video of gameplay.

Attachments

• 1399674941680.jpg
    1399674941680.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 149
More pics.

Deagle found in game..

And one with desert camp apparently.

Attachments

• 1399677143662.jpg
    1399677143662.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 1399677177879.jpg
    1399677177879.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 225
That's what I thought, but on Twitter the person said it was desert

Video out including the new weapons, Wall E looks pretty dangerous, hopefully won't lead to people camping and abusing it.

First look at all the Dragon's teeth weapons:

Great find.
Wall-E is OP! Well, perhaps...

Hopefully Dice will find a way to make it balanced, missiles and mini gun could be devastating, the assignment for it could be very hard though.

Hopefully Dice will find a way to make it balanced, missiles and mini gun could be devastating, the assignment for it could be very hard though.
A mini gun in bf is just wrong.

A mini gun in bf is just wrong.

The video shows the gun on top of WALL-E is more of a LMG than a mini gun. It still looks a bit to powerful though.

The video shows the gun on top of WALL-E is more of a LMG than a mini gun. It still looks a bit to powerful though.
Wall e was a pain in the arse even before he was tooled up.
He will be a nightmare now,im m2 slamming that glorified robot wars quality st tin when I see it on the new map pack.

I suppose / hope it will have limited ammo or range.

Yeah, first watched it in silent, Lvlcap says its a 240b lmg.

Here's a cool PIC of the cs5 sniper rifle

Attachments

• 1399736476074.jpg
    1399736476074.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 146
The movie 'Machete Kills' could give DICE some more ideas for new weapons... how about a Gatlin gun mounted on a motorbike, knife-equipped iPhone, harpoons, or even mini-guns in a bra? Check out the trailers. :)

Call of Battlefield anyone?

snipersonbikes.jpg

i think there should be pick up baseball bats/clubs. go neanderthal on some person:mad:

'Grenade on a slinky' for taking out people downstairs ? - I'll get my coat....

'Grenade on a slinky' for taking out people downstairs ? - I'll get my coat....
Much more useful than the flash-bangs or flares in the game. :)

They should make a more realistic version of battlefield. .. I vote for bf5: budget cuts. Those grenades look expensive better throw a tactical shoe at the enemy.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom