Dragonball Z on CNX (Sky +)

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Fairzo, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Fairzo

Fairzo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone else tried to record (for their kids) this truly horrendous animation and had problems with Sky+? There have been a number of occasions where the recording has stopped part way through (but doesn't show up as a Failed Recording on the Planner) and other times it has disappeared from the Planner before recording starts. Haven't had this problem with any other programme.

Thought at first that the Sky+ must have a useful dross filter but unfortunately it still records Blind Date.

2. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know about Sky+, but my TiVo has a ton of problems with CNX, often recording the wrong programs due to dodgy listings.

Should be much of a problem, cause isn't DZ on like 15 times a day on CNX? :D

3. plague1392

plague1392
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Everything I try to record on CNX is now disappearing within a day of me setting the recording. I set it to record 2010 yesterday now by today it had gone. The nice thing is when CNX programmes disappear it tends to cause programmes from usually reliable channels to go as well.

I set 90% of recordings manually now because Sky+ is completely unreliable for CNX, Fox Kids and a few other channels I watch. I’ve told Sky about disappearing programmes four times now since April but I get the impression they have no interest in fixing it. I really should stop talking about it and cancel, but then I’d miss all my favourite cartoons :) Hang about, with Sky+ I already miss all my favourite cartoons :) It’s great!