• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DR Season 3- Cathy Tate?

badbob

Banned
Does the entire Season 4 of Dr Who have Catherine Tate as The Doctors sidekick? She was ok in the special (Runaway Bride) annoying but ok just for one episode but now she's getting on my nerves :mad:

I preferred Martha, as she was actually useful and intelligent rather than stupid and/or annoying.

If so Season 4 is ruined. :rolleyes: oops thread title should be S4..

krish

Distinguished Member
Yes, but not beyond Series 4
- whether or not that means she goes the way of Adric, I don't know

I actually prefer Donna Noble in this series than in The Runaway Bride, where I found her very annoying

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I never thought I would say this.

Bring back Billie Piper.

Or at the least find someone different from the assistance so far, they have all been poor, and Tate is the worst.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Yes she's here for the full run. She doesn't appear to be in the Xmas special but I don't know that for sure.

All the best
Bri

Ron240

Prominent Member
She doesn't appear to be in the Xmas special but I don't know that for sure.
Im sure you'll find out though Brian, and will let us all know as soon as you do. ;) :hiya:

After being initially unsure about her....i think she has settled into the part quite well.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Im sure you'll find out though Brian, and will let us all know as soon as you do. ;) :hiya:

After being initially unsure about her....i think she has settled into the part quite well.

As you say I'll let you know as soon as.

I think she is first rate. Like many I had my doubts but she is working so well.

Cheers
Bri

Tate, and Rose are the best. Keep Tate, and maybe include Rose... but keep Tate! :D

krish

Distinguished Member
Tate, and Rose are the best. Keep Tate, and maybe include Rose... but keep Tate! :D
Tate aint coming back after ep 13 .... thats been officially acknowledged, probaby because CT kept mentioning it on several ocassions (to the annoyance of the BBC)

.... so her desire to "travel with the Doctor forever", Martha's warnings, etc etc will only lead to one thing
- there is also a much discussed internet rumour that she will be turning bad towards the end

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom