Dr Phil, have you got the time or inclination for another 'lady' competition?

rousetafarian

Reaction score
@DrPhil

I was just thinking with the 8 days until the World Cup starts you may want relive past glories and ultimate AVF respect, god-like status....

32 models.....following the Knock out qualifiers, 1/4, Semis (likely), Final..winner format

1 model from each of the 32 qualified nations?

Just an idea, and you know how much we like a knockout.

Yours sincerely

rousetafarian

yes, I do like to knock one out :)

I wouldn't know where to start tbh otherwise I would offer, but I fully appreciate it if @DrPhil wants to let us down. ;)

@alan280170 was wondering who Kate Upton was today...what better way to familiarise him with her than this? :D

Excellent idea. Not that excuses are needed to run lady competitions but if ever there was one then the world cup is perfect

Hmmm, I didnt get a notification for this despite the "@" tag for some reason.

What the hell, I stopped doing the mini competitions as there was a bit of over-saturation (who'd have thought it possible) but for the World Cup, why not.

I'll start a thread shortly to get nominations. Might have a few short qualifiers in the run in to the competition.

I'm away for a week in the middle of it though, may need someone to post the matchups. I'll have access while I'm away but if I need a hand I'll ask. The pictures will all be in place, it's just a matter of posting the matches.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom