Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

DR-MH30 bugs/faults ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ACoolDude, Sep 9, 2004.

1. ACoolDude

ACoolDude
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, suspect i will hate the answer but...
    Anyone any thoughts on the following "features" i have found on my DR-MH30
    1. Material copied from hard disk to DVD, when played back suffers from significant voice sync problems (when copied on the "just" setting), it is not just a bit out!!!
    2. Every 5-10 minutes during playback of a dvd created both on "just" and "high speed" the picture slows then speeds up
    3. When I try and record to the hard disk (now) it goes through the record start sequence then the tv screen blanks and the recorder display starts flashing "loading", needless to say it didnt use to do that

Recording on to 4* -R disks, have not checked playback on hard disk for voice sync or slow-fast problem or playing dvd back on the recorder yet
    Steve

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,584
    Take it back and buy a Panasonic or Toshiba model instead? The JVC sounds awful!

3. ACoolDude

ACoolDude
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am really dissapointed with it ! There are other nuisance issues as well !

4. ACoolDude

ACoolDude
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After getting nowhere with suppliers engineer i spoke to JVC and the three issues are known about and i have to send the unit back to supplier (at my expence of course) who will return it to JVC for re-programming !!

5. Dan M

Dan M
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I had similar problems, especially the flashing loading. My supplier kindly exchanged it for a Panny.