Dr. Kawshima's Body & Brain Exercises (February 11th 2011)

DJSigma

Banned
A Kinect version of the popular Brain Training series. This has support for 4 players, and over 20 activities including maths, reflex, logic and memory puzzles.

ozzzy189

I'll be looking out for this, could be fun and a real change for me compared to the stuff i usually spend time with.

Rikachu

This game is a lot of fun. I have only just started playing it so i haven't had a go at all the mini-games yet, but it's definitely one of the more enjoyable kinect titles.

All the games are quick and follow the usual Dr Kawashima formula. You can do your usual brain training or just choose to play the odd standalone mini-game.

You even get to 'stamp' your own 'exercise complete' stamp this time thanks to kinect!

Highly recommended.

ozzzy189

i thought it was out next year ?

ozzzy189

is it any good ? i'm losing more and more brain cells everyday, so need a tune up !!! :laugh:

ozzzy189

the demo is far far too short and won't do much to sell the game. however, i did quite enjoy it !!! contradiction right there. 30 quid in morrisons, i wish mrs oz had picked it up really. anyone else got this yet ?

WhiteHartMart

I rented it and tbh, its not worth more than £20 imo ;)

While every other game on Kinect works fine for me, this one seems to constant flash up issues and asking you to move all over the place??

Games are simplistic and while fun for a while, it soon gets dull. I think these games work best on the Wii/DS set up - more accurate that way and avoids annoying incorrect selections.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Taken off my rentals list, cheers guys for the warning

ozzzy189

well, mrs oz did pick it up and then gave me it this morning for a little pressie. so i will have a crack at it with the family later and post my findings. it does look pretty simple, but i'm ok with that, make a nice change of pace.

ozzzy189

Well i have had time to have about 2 hours on it now and i must say i am quite enjoying this. a real change, some mini games are better than others, but for the most part it feels worthwhile, works well and is fun.
a solid 6/10

Trending threads

Top Bottom