DPA or AV32DP ?

Polecatpete

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can solve my problem for me here!

Would you use a DPA or the DP for 2 channel only? I can't help thinking the DP might be a little excessive but.....

Depends what speakers your using. if theyre very large designs or your using a sub then the EQ of a DP may come in handy but if not then as 75% of the DPs abilities are aimed at movie playback then I'd stick with the DPA :)

Interesting... :) Yeah I see your point there Thunder.

It's a bit of a long story but I already use a DP in a dedicated room for movies and a DPA in another room for 2 channel. I had an oportunity to purchase a 2nd DP so I was thinking maybe the TMREQ might be a good idea (assuming it works on direct mode? can't remember) - What you say though makes good sense, I'm not running a sub in the setup, just a pair of KEF 201's. I would probably be better off selling the DP and investing in a video scaler... Hmmm! :)

Thanks Thunder for your input - If anyone else has any further ideas before one of these excellent units goes up for sale I would appreciate it!

Well, do let me know when and where the DP goes for sale, if it does, and if it's black....

I'm looking for one in the Wanted section of the classifieds in this forum for a couple of months.

Where are you located?

Luis

Polecatpete said:
(assuming it works on direct mode? can't remember)

Yes it works on everything other than the bypass :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom