Quantcast

downloading CF

thfccambs

Banned
have a digital cannon ixus V for some reason i am unable to down load my photos on to computer,i am using compact flash.it just comes up with the file number & says the following files could not be added to the image library.i have never had this problem before so have no idea what the problem is,i have tried changing to a new compact flash card but still have the same problem,so all help will be grateful.
cheers.:confused:

thfccambs

Banned
Please anyone got any ideas,or where i could post on another forum to find out?:confused:

prit

Standard Member
hello...

what software are you using to download the pictures. I had a similar problem with the software that came with the camera. The software is called Xoombrowser. I unistalled and reinstalled the software and that resolved the problem.

Hope this helps.

nunew33

Standard Member
A good forum for this type of query is www.dpreview.com
They have a forum called canon talk. Very good. Normally get responses in minutes.

They advocate the use of a product called breeze browser which is supposed to be a lot better than zoombrowser. The download bit of it is free (the rest is about £20). Most people on there rave about this product!

thfccambs

Banned
thanks for replys sorted now.:D

nunew33

Standard Member
And the solution was?