Downloaded games won't install ! (Error Code: 80029564)

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by py6km, May 4, 2007.

1. RottenFox

RottenFox
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,289
    The superhub's about as useful as tits on a bull.:laugh:

Have you disabled ip flood detection on the hub, that will improve the PS3's connection, as to the DMZ, the steps outlined in the other thread on this subject, will fix the issue, if you ever run into it, which isn't very often now.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/1192465-install-problems-wipeout-hd-fury.html

2. jhecht

jhecht
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I've been having this error now with 2 downloads and i haven't been able to successfully install either one of them...
    I was getting 80029564 now it changed to the 80010038. I did try turning off the WMM and put PS3 in DMZ. (I'm getting this while trying to install twisted metal black which i just got today Feb 14th 2012. It came with the PS3 Twisted Metal Game. I wish i could figure this out...

DARN IT!

People have solved this by taking their PS3's to other ISP's but i disagree and don't believe this to be the problem.. Does anyone have any more advice. I am using Verizon Fios.

My PS3 is a FAT 80 gb system and the only difference to it is that i changed the HDD inside to a 300GB Drive.

Jason