1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download HCPC software qustion

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Little Miss, Sep 24, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Little Miss

Little Miss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, new to this as you can tell.
    I'm looking for information on the software you can download that's used it the likes of Uvem and other AV all in one PC based packages.
    Can someone point me in the right place to get started.

Thanks

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    The only thing that I can tell is that you are not telling us the whole truth. Maybe Creek Audio don't know where to find this information but there are more honest ways of looking for it

3. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Hi Ian.
    You beat me to it.......I would have said that he could always just buy one off Phil (UVEM), I'm sure Phil would be happier!

4. shodan

shodan
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,401
    An explanation please guys? Is there something going on which registered members might need to know about?

5. Little Miss

Little Miss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ian J and GrahamMG, This is Luke Creek, not Creek Audio.
    I have the right to ask anything I like. I am new to PC media systems, I did not say I was new to HI-FI or I would have used a different email address to cover where I was coming from. I really don't understand you attitude.

All I wanted to know was where I can find more information out about this type of system as I find it interesting, I don't feel I have to explain my self to people I don't know. :censored:

6. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Woaah there big fellow...
    I don't give a monkey's where you work or not (who is Creek anyway?).
    I only have issue with the question you asked..... UVEM (Phil Hale) has spent a very long time researching a good system and is a genuine good bloke, I am not about to tell you exactly how he does it as the bloke deserves to make a decent living, end of lesson......
    Its a lot of hard work, find out by doing it just like everyone else, then ask questions......Better still just buy one off UVEM......

7. Little Miss

Little Miss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It was him who told me to look on here after meeting with him at the show he has just done. So I don't see where there is a problem. If it's an open program like I was told then what's the problem. I will buy it from Sam, if I want one of there versions, but as I'm in to IT I wanted to have a go by myself. Don't see why you lot are making a big deal, all I asked for was some help. I did not ask how it was all done....

8. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Do a search then........Do a bit of research first then ask specific questions, we will all get on much better.......

9. Little Miss

Little Miss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I thought that's what I was doing!