download content on PC and transfer to 360 ?

lansalot

Just wondering, Santa is bring my 360 on the 25th (hurry up!) and I have a server up in the loft that's on 24x7.

Can anyone advise if it's possible to download demos, trailers and such on the PC and transfer them over to the 360 via the LAN once it's done ? The 360 will be live/internet-connected of course..

It would be preferable to do it that way as opposed to leaving the 360 on overnight downloading. So, is it possible ?

Thanks for any advice.

Paulleahey

Not possible as far as I know - everything must be downloaded from XBOX Live Marketplace therefore your 360 must be connected to XBOX Live and kept on while the download is happening.

You will be able to stream movie trailers from PC to 360 though and don't necessarily have to get the ones from XBOX Live Marketplace but you will have to get the 360 demo games from there.

To be honest it doesn't take that long to download the demos and trailers - i've never had to leave my 360 on overnight.

Paul.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom