Razor

Distinguished Member
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Razor

Distinguished Member
neilo said:
But I cant seem to find it lol

Oh dear. :confused:

It would be a peach when a service like this does come out. A HD movie would only take a few seconds. :hiya: Bye Bye blockbusters. :D

Streaming multiple HD channels straight to your pc. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D

klr10

According to Bill Gates in an interview in London last week, CDs, DVDs Blu-Ray, etc will all be redundant in a few years' time. All our media content will come down the line (even TV) and we'll all have massive storage capabilities.
Presumably if we decide to share anything we'll email it to each other. They've probably already been working on the encryption side of it for several years .... :rolleyes:

Razor

Distinguished Member
klr10 said:
According to Bill Gates in an interview in London last week, CDs, DVDs Blu-Ray, etc will all be redundant in a few years' time. All our media content will come down the line (even TV) and we'll all have massive storage capabilities.
Presumably if we decide to share anything we'll email it to each other. They've probably already been working on the encryption side of it for several years .... :rolleyes:

I can totally beleive this statement. The internet is the way forward. :smashin:

On this full movie downloaded in 0.5 of a second, they must be using very fast hard drives to store the data. :confused:

klr10

Razor said:
On this full movie downloaded in 0.5 of a second, they must be using very fast hard drives to store the data. :confused:
Probably Flash RAM - that's what all the latest Pro Camcorders are starting to use..... (I guess if money's no object) :eek:

Razor

Distinguished Member
Bigger internet connections cant come fast enough for me. Also the removal of caps on BB connections which IMO are stupid and uncalled for.

Miyazaki

Razor, you'll only download films that are true stories though mate. What if they o0nly let you download something fictional like eastenders?

Razor

Distinguished Member
Games Guru said:
Razor, you'll only download films that are true stories though mate. What if they o0nly let you download something fictional like eastenders?

You mean Eastenders isn't a true story. :eek: I have been lied to for all these years. :mad:

:D

10bii

Banned
klr10 said:
Internet2 is already up and running and has already been used by the U.S. military for several years - this is just a new extension to it.
Of course, but as I said it is still being developed.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme