Date Taken 2008-10-05 14:48:00
Exposure Time 0.0066s (1/150)
Aperture f/8.0
ISO 100
Focal Length 56.2mm

Regards
Martin

Last edited:
I can see how this fits into the theme, but for me the processing makes it a bit tricky to see what the image is meant to be.

I'd like to have seen the contrast of nice bright greens of the plants against the brown of the earth - just my thoughts though..

I can see how this fits into the theme, but for me the processing makes it a bit tricky to see what the image is meant to be.

I'd like to have seen the contrast of nice bright greens of the plants against the brown of the earth - just my thoughts though..

Thanks, I'm going through a stage where I'm trying to get this type of processing cracked for some old village shots I'm doing and couldn't stop myself doing it on this:D

Thanks for taking the time to comment though, much appreciated.

Martin

I think as processing goes you've got it pretty much spot on for what you're trying to do. However as an entry for 'Protection' it doesn't do much for me.

Thanks, I'm going through a stage where I'm trying to get this type of processing cracked for some old village shots I'm doing and couldn't stop myself doing it on this:D

Thanks for taking the time to comment though, much appreciated.

Martin

No worries, I remember the shots of Wentworth you did with this processing, and it did work very well on those.

I think as processing goes you've got it pretty much spot on for what you're trying to do. However as an entry for 'Protection' it doesn't do much for me.

Thanks for the comments....the wire netting protecting the vegetables took my eye but maybe the processing distracts on this.

Martin

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom