Double xp

Both consoles when the map pack is released on X360 I believe. At least I think that's how it was last map pack release.

They've extended it to Tuesday:smashin:

Starting this Friday the 6th at 10am PDT, and extending to Tuesday the 10th at 10am PDT

Not much use if psn don't go up this weekend though:thumbsdow

On the PS3?

Surely we don't get double xp until the map pack is released?

Everybody gets the Double XP when the MP is released no matter what platform you are on.

Uh oh I predict some angry PS3 COD players appearing. (don't blame them mind)

Whohoo See you later PS3 suckers, Now just to find some AA batteries for my 360 controller !

Everybody gets the Double XP when the MP is released no matter what platform you are on.
In all fairness, it wasn't till BlOps did this start happening. MW2 we had to wait until it came to PS3 for double exp.

OK done

avidVonderhaar David Vonderhaar
FAQ: What about PSN 2x XP, will I miss out? A: Absolutely not. Details to come. A plan is being crafted with top men who own BIG watches.

:thumbsup:

TBH I am not bothered about the Double XP all I want is the Nuketown 24/7 which usually comes with Double XP.

Nuketown supposedly added to the Domination rotation now.

AnthonyG said:
TBH I am not bothered about the Double XP all I want is the Nuketown 24/7 which usually comes with Double XP.

Agreed

Nuketown is one of my fav maps for demo but I hardly seem to get it now. I've had so many insanely epic demo games on it, that a 24/7 playlist would be awesome.

Get your xbl tag in your sig and I'll add you later :smashin:

MagicRobotman on XBL fella, double XP tastes so sweet!

Throw me an add bud, we got a few ScuDders on but always space for the AVFers!

Party time!:thumbsup:

How good is cross game chat?

Get your finger out you Sony mofos, I'm getting used to the Xbox controller now, I might stay there if your not quick.:hiya:

MagicRobotman on XBL fella, double XP tastes so sweet!

Throw me an add bud, we got a few ScuDders on but always space for the AVFers!

Party time!:thumbsup:

How good is cross game chat?

Get your finger out you Sony mofos, I'm getting used to the Xbox controller now, I might stay there if your not quick.:hiya:

Will drop you an add later :thumbsup:

For me there is no point of Double XP, I am P14. I am sure Treyarch will give us the double XP, Would be even better when the map pack came out. It would be a nice gesture from Treyarch giving us double XP with a new map pack.

I am sure Treyarch will give us the double XP, Would be even better when the map pack came out.
They always give double XP's when releasing a new pack as its their way of advertising the release of them.

You come on for the double XP and see the new pack so are more inclined to buy them.

They always give double XP's when releasing a new pack as its their way of advertising the release of them.

You come on for the double XP and see the new pack so are more inclined to buy them.

The time frame when they are released does not benefit the PS3, only the XBOX. Both platforms get double XP, on release of a map pack on the XBOX from the exclusive deal Activision and Microsoft have. :mad:

Hopefully Sony get there act together and outbid Microsoft when the agreement between Activision and Microsoft.

We should get it 40 days earlier then Xbox now lol

The time frame when they are released does not benefit the PS3, only the XBOX. Both platforms get double XP, on release of a map pack on the XBOX from the exclusive deal Activision and Microsoft have. :mad:
The reason for that is likely people were kicking off saying how come they get double XP and we don't.

So they do it across the board. But every COD so far double XP has been a way of advertising the map packs.

The reason for that is likely people were kicking off saying how come they get double XP and we don't.

So they do it across the board. But every COD so far double XP has been a way of advertising the map packs.

Yes, I am not debating that. It's good advertisement, but also adds pressure to the individual to play it as alot of people are playing it lol. 800,000 people were played when the first double XP was released/issued

What I was trying to say is that When the PS3 map packs get released we might get double XP. Which hasn't happened since WAW. I think so, or did Xbox get the map packs 1 month earlier too? :confused:

Ohh and it's our turn to get Nuketwon 24/7.

What I was trying to say is that When the PS3 map packs get released we might get double XP. Which hasn't happened since WAW. I think so, or did Xbox get the map packs 1 month earlier too? :confused:

WaW had the packs come out the same day. The deal was struck with Activision just before MW2 was released.

All I will say about the map packs is be thankful its not as bad as GTAIV. the deal was struck so that 360 users got each of the two map packs 6 months earlier than the PS3, which was a bit of a disgrace in my opinion.

Yes, I am not debating that. It's good advertisement, but also adds pressure to the individual to play it as alot of people are playing it lol. 800,000 people were played when the first double XP was released/issued

Ohh and it's our turn to get Nuketwon 24/7.

we get the same as Xbox, got double XP the same times, we get it when they get the maps and they get it when we get the maps, and we got nuketown 24/7 when we get the maps, pointless updating the playlists twice.

we get the same as Xbox, got double XP the same times, we get it when they get the maps and they get it when we get the maps, and we got nuketown 24/7 when we get the maps, pointless updating the playlists twice.

Cool. Time to boot up the PS3.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom