1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double VCR + Copying

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Gerry, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Gerry

Gerry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have a double VCR i.e. a VCR that can take 2 tapes and record from one tape onto the other. Problem is with some tapes I get a very bad copy(macrovision I suspect). I have seen some devices advertised on the Net that allow you copy a DVD to a VCR which removes the macrovision interference, but I am not sure these would work with my VCR and indeed are a bit pricy(approx £100). Would anyone know where I might get the appropriate device(reasonably priced) I need to produce a clean tape to tape copy.

2. jems

jems
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try the following website www.lektropacks.co.uk and go to the television and video section. You need a cp2s with scart connection £39.99 or cp2 with phono connection £34.99 which ever you prefer. They are out of stock at the moment though.
    Or you could try www.maplin.co.uk for there video signal conditoner, look under audio video cables and accessories It's the last one on the list I think. Thats £39.99.
    Hope this helps.
    jems.