Double imagining

duttie

Standard Member
Got a Panasonic st50 42 inch but keep getting double imaging on freeview and on ps3 DVD is there a way I can get around this as its really annoying every tv seems to have a major fault LCD led and plasma all have major faults just hope there is a way around this latest problem

vickster

Distinguished Member
What cables are you using - perhaps these are causing an issue?

HaiderGill

Standard Member
Yep that is for sure. IQ is not comparable to Sony Wega 100Hz CRT, even on my Panasonic TX-P50VT20 £1700 plasma. Yes resolution is higher but posterization (less colours/shades) and false contours. Whilst posterization happens rarely along with ghosting it should not happen at all.

duttie

Standard Member
Yeah I agree I'm really annoyed I don't get TV makers they talking about 3d and 4k And oled when they haven't made a tv that's as good as a CRT I mean yes I'm all in favour of moving on with technology but to me it's like making the next iPhone and it never needs recharging its got 1tb of memory but it struggles to make a call or text POINTLESS!!!

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
I have tried that but still no luck could I have a faulty set?

That's hard to say without seeing it sorry.
If you're not happy Id contact your retailer.
Is it possible to get a video of the issue?

duttie

Standard Member
Can't really get a video showing the problem and I'm not sure that this is a problem with my set seems more to do with the TV make model itself but from what I've read these double imaging problems are with all plasma tv and led TV have the blur so seems like I can't really win yet

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom