• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Double Din Stereo

dbanas001

Standard Member
Hey everybody,

Just joined the forums. I have been reading on here for many years and have gotten a great amount of information. I just got a new car (2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback SL). I'm looking at replacing the stock stereo. The stereos I'm looking at are the Clarion CX609, the Kenwood DPX503, the Pioneer FH-P8000BT, and the Pioneer P800BT. They all seem like great units. I like the Clarion and Kenwood because I can have them match the colors of my dash lights. I don't like the Kenwood because it lacks the Bluetooth without an added component. None of these things are deal breakers, though. What I'm most concerned with is sound quality. I'm also going to use my iPod as the main source of music so I would like something that can navigate the iPod files well. Also, what is the difference between the Pioneer head units. I know that there is a slight price difference, but I couldn't find the source of that difference. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Also, any recommendations for other stereos are welcome. I haven't looked into speakers yet, but I will be replacing later on down the road so any suggestions you may have for speakers are also welcome. My car has 6 speakers, if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom