Doorbell, with light.

Discussion in 'Domestic White Goods Forum' started by IrishChris, Aug 13, 2013.

1. IrishChris

IrishChris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Ok, I have a cinema room in the attic. When we're up there its rather hard to hear when someone comes to the door. We haven't got a door bell at the minute so I'm just toying with an idea. I'd like to get a door bell that the when pressed would ring, as a normal door bell, but also have the added functionality of setting off a flashing light which I could install on the attic cinema room wall. Something via wifi would be best.

I've seen the doorcam doorbells. Might be a bit overkill. Partly thinking it could be programmed in some way easy enough but cant just figure it out at the minute!

I've also seen doorbells for the hearing impaired. Again, a bit overkill I think.

So anyone know of something like this?

2. RBZ5416

RBZ5416
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,220
    This Freidland has a strobe that will get your attention. It also comes with a wall mount that the bell box just hangs on, so you just lift it off the wall & take it where you need it. The strobe can also be switched off in normal use.

You can often pick them up on Ebay.