Doom Patrol (Starz) Season 3 TV Show Review & Comments

encaser

Four ep's in and it's kicking off nicely.
Who knew Jane was such an ass muncher (Zombies!) and great to have M.G. in this.
Mark Sheppard is always deviously decent.
It's easy to forget just how much sweary fun there is in this and the nutty ideas of characters and villains is still on par..
Those butts give me giggle reminders to Rick and Morty.

Last edited:

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Finished it off the other night and did not fail to disappoint. It's just nuts and fun and can't wait to see how big the nuttyness gets next season ;)

rustyk21

Looking forward to this, really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Just crazy fun and gets so many things right that other series get wrong.

sidnitzerglobin

Standard Member
Big fan of this series, so far seasons 2 & 3 haven't topped the first for me but it's still doing a great job of combining wacky subversion of the superhero genre w/ some top notch feels/character development & great performances IMO. Still one of my favorite "new" shows.

Is this on Starz in UK/Europe? Over here it started on DC Universe & got absorbed into HBO Max.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Big fan of this series, so far seasons 2 & 3 haven't topped the first for me but it's still doing a great job of combining wacky subversion of the superhero genre w/ some top notch feels/character development & great performances IMO. Still one of my favorite "new" shows.

Is this on Starz in UK/Europe? Over here it started on DC Universe & got absorbed into HBO Max.

Yes, Starz.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom