Don't you just love the second wave... :)

danwalton

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Fight Night 3, GRAW and Burnout Revenge all in the space of a week. Also, consoles and accessories seem to be readily available now. Anyone else get the distinct impression the 360 has finally landed? It's a great time to be a gamer! :clap:

missed Far Cary and Obivilion game

its about time some good games but too many at the same time - need more money lol

yeah I know I missed a load out, just listed the ones I'm gonna have to get. I know what you mean about more money tho...

iv ended up selling COD2 and PGR3

getting time aswell to play them all makes it worst hence the sales of the games awell

i know that feeling! where does all my time go?!

AFSTER said:
iv ended up selling COD2 and PGR3

getting time aswell to play them all makes it worst hence the sales of the games awell

I'll be selling PD0 to justify to myself that I can have GRAW. No real loss imo as I just couldn't get into PD0.

If you want to get rid of any of your first wave games I sugest you do so ASAP as I predict a tsunami!.:D

I got PDZ on launch day took it back next day - didnt think it was good

then COD2 has live issues so no good

Gothem i also sold and just played that online and people just crashing into u

I too bought PDZ at launch (forced bundle !) - I've had it on once when i had SDTV and i havent even tried it on the new HDTV yet - it's still sitting there though waiting for the day when i actually have time to play it. I'm finding that i spend more time playing the XBL arcade games (Zuma) rather than anything else.. Amped and DoA 4 are good for when there's more than 1 playing.. else it's CoD 2 i've got on..

Of the 2nd wave - the only one i really really want is Burnout. Is that due next Friday ?

According to gameplay it comes out next friday

they better not release too many good games at once, the pc seems to do that alot and then i'm torn between what to buy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom