Don't understand aw2 strap combos

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello. I want to preorder an aw2 but something is bugging me. Regarding the sport versions why are certain combos only available in certain sizes yet you can buy the strap on their own in both sizes? For instance I like the cocoa strap with the gold with but it is only available in 42mm as a bundle yet you can get the gold watch but with the grey strap only in 38mm. I don't understand why they are doing this? It doesn't make sense. They even have the little section where you can choose the watch and the strap and it plays a little slideshow but then the buy now options are greyed out for that option. I don't see the point.

Money. You'll have to spend more buying a second strap.

Money. You'll have to spend more buying a second strap.

Tell me about it. Going to go in a store today to see if a 38 or 42 suits me best. My options will be pay £399 for the 42 gold with the cocoa strap or pay £369 for the 38 with a strap that isn't my first choice and an extra £49 for the cocoa strap, so either £399 or £418.

I had a similar thing with choosing mine. I wanted SS case with the blue leather loop strap but that combo isn't available. In the end I've orders the SS with Milanese loop which will be my "smart" strap and then ordered an aftermarket blue leather loop for day to day wear.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom