• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

dont it make you sick?

trent steel

ALL these Damn Problems and still he`s coining it in :mad:

poor HD service, lip syncs, unresponsive remote controls, etc etc etc
Sorry Wayne,
I don't receive a poor HD service; I also don't suffer from Lip sync issues and my remote works fine,
Maybe a run of bad luck you are having

Waynester

nope, i like people on here :D

Jason56d

Apart from a dodgy power supply, I have had no problems and am still loving it! Roll on the new channels.

Bachstrad

Sorry Wayne,
I don't receive a poor HD service; I also don't suffer from Lip sync issues and my remote works fine,
Maybe a run of bad luck you are having

Yep, same for me!

If you run run a good business you should reap the rewards too!

ATB

Max

Hillsman

I suffer from Lip Sync issues but Sky have been good about this and refunded my subs that ive paid and give me the next two months HD subs free.

Cant knock them for that

Apart from Lip Sync issues i find HD as a whole very good, no problems.

From personal experience Pace boxes are better than Thomson (certainly been the case with me). Much better all round.

I do have Lip Sync issues with my current Pace box though but having said that i did with my previous 3 Thomson ones.

Last edited:

Greytop

Whilst I don't disagree with well run businesses delivering a good product rewarding the right people. However in defence of Waynester it doesn't take too much investigation to find many Sky+ HD users with problems of varying severity (mainly lip sync as far as I can see).
I would add that as a new adopter (last Friday) on the whole I am pretty impressed with my Sky+ HD even though I do have lip sync issues on a couple of HD channels (BBC & CH4). If Sky sort it out reasonably quickly (as they have promised) I will be more than happy to continue paying the ticket price.

vanman3000

Standard Member
Must be a really boring day in Waynes World to post the same on two forums.

P.S. Everyone knows DS is rubbish!

LOL!!:clap:

I bet he was expecting to drum up a hate mob, instead hes probably found the minority of people who actually like the fact that they plough squillions into things like filming the beautifull game that is football in glorious high deff so i can see the beads of sweat and blades........ you get the jist.
theres allways freeview wayne!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom