Dont Hold Back Guys!!

u8myufo

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok! wot have you all got your partners for Crimbo this year, myself I got her nothing cos last year I booked up to get married in September so officialy im still paying for it.:D

24 s5, yoga book, 120 jaffa cakes, pratchett book, and some chocolate.

The 10 disc box set of Cracker. Gave her£200 to shop till she drops. And have got some of those joke scratch cards of Ebay, the ones that let you think you have won £50,000. Boy how she will laugh xmas morning.:eek:

A deep fat fryer, and a bag of potatoes.....

A smoothie maker (I love smoothies), a pair of trainers, a girly CD from some group called Nylon and a bag of monkey nuts (I love monkey nuts) :smashin:

A Molton Brown gift set, a silver and gold necklace, a couple of books (all biographies), a big soft pillow, a pink Swiss army knife, some expensive chocolates, and some [SIZE=-1]lingerie[/SIZE].

Nothing yet.

I might just put a bow on my head and a note saying i'll stay another year.

Alun!!! for christs sake wots got into you? Giving away Jaffa cakes. Next you will be offering her a cup of tea to dunk them in. :rolleyes:

Hello,

I got my other half the following as she wanted a to take pics of the little one and learn photography.

Canon 350d
Canon EF 18-55mm 2.8 IS Lense (general everday use lense)
Canon 100mm 2.8 USM Macro lense (she wants to take pics of flowers n things)
Tamaron 70 -300 DI Lense (cheap and cheerful for zoom, could not afford another canon for her lol)
2Gig memory card
A Camera bag to keep it all in.

I bought it all in September for her and she has been using it since then. I Was not going to give her it till xmas day, but the little one is growing so quickly that she would have missed out on many excellent pictures, so I agreed to let her have it early.

I'll buy her a couple of other bits like a tripod, photograhy book, a necklace she liked and that should do her.

Dave

A two bedroom semi detatched cottage by the coast.

no partner here.......so i'll say what i'm getting my cat...heh

fresh roasted chicken, curried peas and mango juice.....

catnip toy

:D

no partner here.......so i'll say what i'm getting my cat...heh

fresh roasted chicken, curried peas and mango juice.....

catnip toy

:D

Sos Knyght_byte we bought our two kittens a few bits today. Mind you if they keep climbing up the frigging tree and wrecking it im going to send there pressies back to Santa.

Zip and she has got me zip.

We have everything so it would just be a waste of money.

My dogs however is a different story.

Got the mrs loads.

Ipod shuffle, diamond ring, cuddly toy, slippers, scarf, photo frame, chocolate snowman, tube of jelly beans, xbox 360 game, evening dress, i'm sure there's more, but I can't remember! :rolleyes:

Not spending this much again, my bank balance can't take it!

Dkny perfume set, Grease and the Little Mermaid DVD's.

Friends Complete DVD Set she don't know about!

Liam

Ok! wot have you all got your partners for Crimbo this year, myself I got her nothing cos last year I booked up to get married in September so officialy im still paying for it.:D
What not even something small???You'd better get her something. She wont appreciate otherwise:lesson:
bought my missus a Panny camera
http://shop.panasonic.co.uk/invt/DMC-FZ7EB-K
not at that price mind

Zip and she has got me zip.

We have everything so it would just be a waste of money.

My dogs however is a different story.
This is exactly how I want to be in 10-15 years. Stress free :D Doesn't seem anyone else replying to this thread is so lucky...

i'm lucky, if i ever get rich enough to have everything i want and me and the missus dont know what to get....i'll just write her a poem :D

always gets them ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom