Don't colour over the edge.

scharf_10

As always I dont really sit and think of ideas for the photo competition, I just keep in mind the theme and if anything that i come across fits the theme i try to interpret it into it. Anyway, my mums a childminder, and this is the idea i had....

Camera Used : Sony Dsc-t9
Shutter Speed : 1/10th second
Apeture : F3.5
ISO : 320
Focal Length : 9mm

Zombane

Great idea! :thumbsup:

Tobers

That's great - what a good interpretation of the theme. Never even came close to thinking about this one.

Good depth of field as well and smooth bokeh - pretty good for a compact. I guess you have some decent manual control on the T9, or do you set it in Macro mode or similar?

Tobers

tryingtimes

Nice photo. Nice clear highlight on the pen. No distractions. lovely colour and texture on the paper.
I look mostly at the red section and the pen is pointing at it, so I was expecting the pen to be red too, but if that's the only thing I can criticise, that's got to be a good thing :)

SweetGirl

I love this one...got to be one of my favourites...

Great colours, simple but effective. :clap:

ps...remember to colour in the lines :)

scharf_10

That's great - what a good interpretation of the theme. Never even came close to thinking about this one.

Good depth of field as well and smooth bokeh - pretty good for a compact. I guess you have some decent manual control on the T9, or do you set it in Macro mode or similar?

Tobers

The T9 is great for a compact, although i was thinking of upgrading to the new 12.1 megapixel DSC-w200 when i go to New York in October. It's only about £200, and i could sell my current camera for £150 to my mum.

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProd...e=Overview&category=DCC+Digital+Still+Cameras

Anyway, i just set the T9 to Macro mode in order to get good close ups, and for once I managed to pull it off :)

scharf_10

Thanks for the replies, i dont think ive ever recieved such good opinions about photos I've entered. It didnt take me long to think about how to set up, as the picture was already layed out, I just kinda positioned the in-focus pen the way i wanted it to look.

Scharf.

Holowlegs

Hi ya

Another great idea, and very nice shot:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom